At the COOP, we pride ourselves on hosting fun, unique, and creative parties. We offer a variety of different themes to choose from so you can select what best fits your child's wishes. You can do it all on your own, or sit back, relax, and let us do it all for you! And the COOP also hosts terrific baby showers, mommy group parties, school events, fundraisers, holiday parties, cocktail parties and more. You come up with the reason to party, and we’ll provide a great venue and a fun and unique way to celebrate! We provide our guests 30 minutes of set-up time prior to the start of the party. Additional time may be scheduled for the first or last party of the day for an additional charge, based on availability.
Remember, the COOP is a shoe-free environment. All adults must wear socks while playing or partying at the COOP.
Private Party times are as follows:
Saturday and Sunday
- 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- After 5:00 p.m.
Available during open play hours Monday – Friday (Must end by 2:00 p.m. on Friday)
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Two hours of playtime during regular open play schedule
- Includes a COOP colored table runner
- Glittered Happy Birthday banner or Happy Birthday standing letters on table
- Each child must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Up to 15 children and 15 adults – additional children and adults $10 each
- Host responsible for providing all food & beverage items which are limited to cake or cupcakes, pizza, and water or juice
- Decor is limited to existing COOP decor
- Normal COOP party policies and conditions apply