The COOP is the coolest play and party space for kids and adults. It’s clean, safe and fun for everyone! We set out to create a space that we would enjoy hanging out in as much as the kids do. And with free wifi, an espresso bar, current issues of great magazines and stress free, unique, and beautifully decorated parties, we think we have done just that! We really hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- $12/child for all day play
- Free admission for parents and caregivers
- Monthly Pass: $100/1 child
- $80/additional sibling
- The COOP South Bay, located in the Greenstreet Retail Center in Redondo Beach provides 5 free designated parking spots for party and day play guests, as well as additional free parking in the two Greenstreet Retail Center lots. Free parking is also available on our cross street, Gertruda Avenue.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- The COOP is open for play: Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m – 5:30 p.m. and Friday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The COOP boasts over 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor play areas including:
- a gigantic ball pit
- an electronic Lightspace game and dance floor with loads of games and activities to get your kids movin’ and groovin’
- giant spiral slide and small slide
- rope climbing tube
- a bouncer with basketball hoop
- magnetic wall to examine slope, momentum, and gravity
- reading nook
- dress up items including COOP capes, tutus, and more
- coloring books
- tee pee with giant bean bag
- quiet play space
- lots of fun toys and books to keep kids entertained for hours
- beautiful outdoor courtyard
And for the parents…the COOP didn’t forget about you! We provide comfortable seating areas, a great sound system for background music, a full espresso bar, current lifestyle magazine selection, and a relaxing outdoor patio with wonderful landscaping and giant big screen televisons.
The COOP has healthy snacks, juice, and water available for purchase.
The COOP has free wireless internet access.
The COOP prides itself on it’s cleanliness! We disinfect the balls regularly with a commercial ball washing machine, our floors are bleached every evening – and we wipe down all surfaces and toys throughout the day. We understand how important a clean environment is and we are committed to making our play space as germ free as possible for the kids and guests.
To keep the COOP as clean as possible, we require that all adults MUST WEAR SOCKS. There unfortunately can be no exceptions, and shoes are not allowed in the play space at anytime.
The COOP team reserves the right to ask bullies to leave and we will opt to refuse service to anyone that is not playing nice.
Love to party? Need a COOP in your neighborhood? Reach out now to receive info on starting a COOP of your own!